quinta-feira, maio 31, 2007

Alguém se lembra?


Isto é de um filme... Alguém se lembra do título do filme ou do actor que iniciou este diálogo? Elogio é elogio...

Melvin Udall: Don't be pessimistic, it's not your style. Okay, here I go: Clearly, a mistake. I've got this, what - ailment? My doctor, a shrink that I used to go to all the time, he says that in fifty or sixty percent of the cases, a pill really helps. I hate pills, very dangerous thing, pills. Hate. I'm using the word "hate" here, about pills. Hate. My compliment is, that night when you came over and told me that you would never... well, you were there, you know what you said. Well, my compliment to you is, the next morning, I started taking the pills.

Carol Connelly: I don't quite get how that's a compliment for me.

Melvin Udall: You make me want to be a better man.

;)

4 Comentários:

Às 4:26 da tarde , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Adoro este filme! Mas ainda gosto mais por ser com o Nicholson! :)) Bjs!

 
Às 4:48 da tarde , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Melhor é impossível?

 
Às 5:26 da tarde , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

what i mean is "you make me want to be a better person"

 
Às 5:31 da tarde , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

great compliment!!

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial